Understanding behaviours is at the heart of understanding customer preferences
Almost above everything else is behaviour. The correct behaviours are critical in developing trust, engaging the client and gaining the right to ask for the business. We utilise our Strength Management behavioural analysis tool to identify sales strengths and areas for improvement by focusing on the following;
- Self awareness and personal selling styles
- Customer awareness and preferred buying styles
- Developing a range of selling styles
- Matching styles with the customer to improve presenting and influencing
- Dealing with the pressure resulting from stress and/or conflict
- Relationship management
We utilise behavioural coaching as part of our sales training to ensure our clients build strong relationships that create sound platforms for future business from their customers.
In today's business environment there is no standing still, only forward movement or backsliding. To stay ahead of the curve, to differentiate yourself from the competitors, consistent and enhanced customer focus is required, and great behavioural competency is at the heart of it.
'The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.'
(Martina Navratilova, tennis superstar)